Thursday, December 4, 2008

Everyone feel sorry for me

Here is the dealy-yo-

 

On or about the sixth day of November, I placed an order with a certain company for one (1) Sigarms P6.  They informed me they would be getting a shipment of these pistols in about 4 weeks.  Good, sweet awesome.  This is the 4th week.  I have been waiting like a kid the night before Christmas.  I dream about getting a call from my firearms dealer informing me the pistol has arrived.  Literally, these are the actual dreams I dream at night.  I check my account a couple of times a day just to see if they have taken the money out, for when they do, it means they have shipped my precious. 

 

This week I went out to their website to see if they have received the shipment yet.  At the top of their website, they had a wonderful little note-

“Due to high order/back order volume we are currently experiencing a delay in shipping. Please allow for up to 3-4 weeks for us to process and ship your order. We are currently shipping orders placed on the 15th of November. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  We at AIM and others in the firearms industry are experiencing an extraordinarily high demand for the products we sell.  Although we will do all we can to insure the fulfillment of your order(s) in its entirety, we are experiencing product shortages that may result in backorders or delays of specific product from your order.  We ask for your patience as we work diligently to process orders, answer phone calls and respond to the thousands of emails requesting information about orders placed and product status.”

 

So what does this mean and why should you feel sorry for me?  Because I don’t think they will even start to process my order until they receive their shipment of P6’s.  That means another 3-4 weeks of waiting, like a child, for my pistol.  I don’t know if I can wait that long- maybe I will freeze myself.  Of course I could wake up to the Otter People.  (If you know what I am referencing here, then shame on you, that episode was wrong, plain wrong, and you shouldn’t be watching it!)

3 comments:

L S. "Spencer" Olsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L S. "Spencer" Olsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L S. "Spencer" Olsen said...

I have deleted my comments in favor of an in-depth reply at my blog. Go read it.