Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Gun Wish List...






While reading another blog, I got the idea to list what guns I hope to acquire some day. I won't put anything on that is unrealistic like a Bushmaster 20mm cannon, but guns that I might actually end up owning one day.

1. An Ar-15 or variant thereof. Nothing fancy with all sorts of doo dads attached, but a plain, functional AR. Why? Because I can.
2. An AK variant. Cause you can't have chocolate with out vanilla, yin without the yang. If you have an AR, you need an AK. Once again why? Because I live in the US and I can.

3. A Stoeger Coach gun. I have always wanted one of these, a double barrel shotgun. There is just something about them that makes me want one.

4. An M1 Garand. Don't think I need to explain why, but it would be cool to own a gun as uniquely American as apple pie or baseball.

Enough for now, stay tuned for my next installment of guns I will own one day...

3 comments:

jon said...

You do kinda come across as that office worker, who's just as nice as can be to everyone. Pleasant wife, happy kids, a smile on face. Day after day, going to the office and doing your job, just letting those little frustrations build up one by one, until...one day...

L S. "Spencer" Olsen said...

They make an AK in .223
http://grabagun.com/cent-arms-wasr-3-223-16-25.html

TheFirehouse said...

Right to Bear Arms. Ahhhh...what's more American than that?