Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am taking a political haiatus until Jan. 21, 2009. Ba assured that I will still talk about things that I feel passionate about, such as the Constitution, guns, and news stories that make me scratch my head. I have not listened to, nor have I had any desire to listen to much of anything political. Sure, I have turned Rush on a bit this week, but I feel that a much needed break is required. So, with that in mind- I will talk of something I love- GUNS!


Prepare to be jealous minions...for I have ordered the Holy Grail of Handguns- a Sig Sauer. Sig Sauer is a conglomerate of fine Swiss and German precision engineering. It is the preferred sidearm of the fiercest military force in the world- the United States Marine Corps. It is a rugged firearm, it can withstand abuse that would absolutely destroy other firearms.


Above all, the Sig has got to be the sexiest, sleekest pistol out there. Hollywood loves to arm their actors with the Sig. The Sig goes well with a well tailored suit. It is a rather impressive and magnificent work of art.


I have recently ordered a Sig P225, an 8-shot, 9mm version of the p226.


BEHOLD!!!:


If you are nice to me, I may let you gaze upon my gat, in all of its glorious splendor!
Peace- I'm out!

No comments: