Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Deep thought of the day

America has an epidemic of obese children.

 

Yet we also have an epidemic of children that go to bed hungry at night.  (Notice I didn’t say starving.)

 

So which is it- fat kids or malnourished kids?

 

Must be the two Americas the libs like to talk about.  Except it seems to me that the rich people must be sending their kids to bed hungry, because I don’t see many fat kids down on the Plaza, yet there is an incredible amount of pie eating fatties obese children at Wal-Mart.  (I am not talking about 9 year olds that have some baby fat on them, or are a little pudgy, but baby huey types with sausage fingers that can barely mash the buttons on their Nintendo DS’ while sucking down a fotay of Mountain Dew and a bag of Pizza flavored Combos.  And to be fair, it is not the kids fault, but the parents.)

 


This is in response to a new Gov’t report that says there is a growing epidemic of hungry kids.  I can just imagine the questions the researcher asked to kids-

Researcher- do you ever feel hungry?

Kids- yes

Researcher- do you ever feel hungry when you go to bed?

Kids- yes

 

Researcher- wow, all of these kids have either felt hunger or have gone to bed hungry at night- its an epidemic!

 

 

1 comment:

TheFirehouse said...

I listened to that segment of Rush Limbaugh too!!! (I was on my way into the city to unlock Bryan's truck and free his keys from the ignition).