Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

News flash!  Apparently as long as you win an Academy award, it is ok to drug and rape and sodomize a 13 year old, or so thinks the “finger on the pulse of everyday Americans” Hollywood Mafioso.  Hasn’t he suffered enough- living in Paris as a free man for 30 years, making movies, making money, living in the lap of luxury?  Don’t we all feel the same as actress Debra Winger, who said “We stand by him and await his release and his next masterpiece.”?

 

I never thought I would see the day- even the New York Times and NPR don’t agree with Hollywood.  They have both come out in support of the arrest.  I am truly baffled that anyone, ANYONE, would think what he did isn’t a big enough deal to warrant punishment.  I can make two conclusions out of all of this- that most of Hollywood have zero morals- as long as you make “masterpieces” such as the satanic “Rosemary’s Baby”, or Harvey Weinstein and the rest of Hollywood dream of the day when they can do the same to a 13 year old and get away with it.

No comments: