Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Deep thoughts no. 1

Since Sharel and I want to keep politics off of our other blog, the creation of Danny's Deep Thoughts was warranted. This will be a place where I will share my innermost thoughts on all things. Mostly political. If you disagree, feel free to not read my blog, as I will be following a liberal practice of zero tolerance for comments and/or ideas that will be in or are in direct conflict with my ideas and/or comments. To borrow from the Religion of Global Warming, the science is settled, there will be no debate. My ideas are not to be disagreed with. Period.


Deep Thought no.1

"If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear." Take it to heart people. The media is predicting a coming apocalypse thanks to global warming and George Bush. We hear in Church that we need to get our houses in order, food storage, and 72 hour kits. From some people this has reached a fever pitch. The church has been advocating preparedness since the 1800's, and there very well may be some disaster that is going to come down on us, but if we have the food storage, the 72 hour kits, and are living our lives to be worthy of the spirit, then we don't need to fear anything, even Obama.

In other words, get prepared, then take a chill pill. Smile, laugh, have fun.

No comments: